The Syracuse Orange football team lost two members of its Class of 2014 on Friday. It offset that with two new members to the Class of 2015. First, it received a verbal commitment from kicker/punter Sterling Hofrichter and now it's received a verbal commitment from Georgia safety Christopher Fredrick.
The 6-foot, 168-pound Fredrick is rated three stars by Scout.com and joins Marquise Blair as the second safety pledge in SU's class. New Jersey safety Daiquan Kelly will take an unofficial visit to Syracuse on Sunday.
Chris had tons of offers, including Minnesota, Mississippi State, Cincinnati and a bunch of FCS schools. He also has a sweet hairstyle.
- Chancellor Syverud Puts The Carrier Dome On Double-Secret Probation For Two Years
- Syracuse Football: WR K.J. Williams & DB Treevon Prater Fail To Qualify Academically
- C.J. Fair Will Play For Dallas Mavericks' Summer League Team
- Syracuse Football Recruiting: Kicker Sterling Hofrichter Commits To Orange
- 2014 NBA Draft: What Did Syracuse Fans Learn?