ACCDN host Jeff Fischel sits down with Hall of Famers Mike Krzyzewski, Rick Pitino, Roy Williams and Jim Boeheim and share their most memorable stories that they have with one another. We've already heard Boeheim regale us with tales of how he saved Rick Pitino's marriage. This time they joke about Boeheim's ejection and removal of his coat during the Duke game and how it was auctioned of for $14,000.
"Thirty years from now, they won't remember we played...they'll remember what I did."
I'm pretty sure that was a line from Troy, too. Boeheim also admitted he might have to go Round II based on the charity numbers...
"If we can get $14,000 for a coat, I might have to do this again...I might do it at North Carolina."
You've been warned, Heels.
- Commence Gnashing Teeth: Jim Boeheim No. 12 in ESPN's CBB Coach Rankings
- We're Officially No. 1 (In College Basketball Season Attendance)
- Syracuse Basketball: Jim Boeheim Discusses DaJuan Coleman's Health
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #4 CB Brandon Reddish
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #6 WR Corey Cooper