Now, we're not going to sit here and figure out which SU offensive tackle should cost $4 and which one should cost $2. And as for defense, I mean, whose got time for that? So we're going to stick to number-crunching offensive players. One quarterback. Two running backs. Two wide receivers. And a tight end.
You've got $30. How do you spend it?
Nick Provo ($5)
Chris Gedney ($4)
John Mackey ($3)
Roland Williams ($2)
Pat Kelly ($1)
I ended up with Graves ($3), Reyes ($7), Csonka ($5), Moore ($8), Ismael ($4) & Mackey ($3). If you look at the stats, Graves was actually more efficient than McNabb. All due respect to The 44s but Reyes is criminally-underrated in the history of SU football. Csonka gets overshadowed by Little but he was no slouch in the yards & TD categories. Moore felt like a solid choice for WR1 and I decided to go Ismael for the trickery and Mackey for the straight-up physicality.
What did you end up with?
- You've Got $15, Make Your Own Syracuse Basketball Starting Lineup
- Syracuse Basketball: Now Qualified, Chris McCullough Can Focus On Orange
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #31 FB Clay Cleveland
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #34 RB Adonis Ameen-Moore
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #29, RB Devante McFarlane