Sure, Syracuse is the only ACC football team you REALLY care about. But there are still 13 other schools that play football in our conference too -- even if we only see about half of them more than once per decade. Just like last year, we're previewing our 13 conference-mates week-by-week, in podcast form, so you're fully aware of what's going on by the time late August hits.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons chat through last year's prediction darling, the Duke Blue Devils, and see if they can live up to newly-lofty expectations. Plenty of other important topics, too. Including beer -- all brought to you with the help of our sponsors, Audible.com.
- First off: Sign up for Audible.com and get yourself a free 30-day trial and free audiobook
- John and Dan count on one hand how many times SU beat Louisville while they were in college
- You might've heard some team from D.C. is back on the basketball schedule
- How would things be different if Syracuse was in the Coastal Division?
- Tulane: Rising college football success story, or temporarily not-bad team?
- An almost exhaustive list of candidates Kansas could have as a coach other than Charlie Weis
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. We spend a good deal of time talking about Duke football, but plenty of other topics that are both very much- and not at all related.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
- Sign up for a free trial on Audible.com and get a free audiobook! (plus it helps us out)
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: