The Syracuse Orange women's basketball team is coming off arguably their most successful season in program history. They won an NCAA Tournament game for the first time ever, won 23 games and went 10-6 in conference play their inaugural ACC season.
Now, Coach Hillsman's squad know what their conference schedule will look like in 2014-2015 as they attempt to improve on all of that.
Syracuse will play a 16-game conference schedule with one home and one away game against both BC and Pitt, while facing six opponents at home only and six opponents on the road only. The Orange will play home games only against Miami, North Carolina, Notre Dame, NC State, Virginia and Wake Forest. SU will play away games only against Clemson, Duke, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville and Virginia Tech.
The Carrier Dome games you'll most want to pay attention to are the home dates with Notre Dame (coming off a fourth-straight Final Four appearance), Notth Carolina (whom SU beat last season) and N.C. State, all of whom will likely be ranked. Road trips to Clemson, Duke, Florida State and Georgia Tech will be for the first time in school history.
- Syracuse Football Recruiting: Two-Star Florida CB Davante Davis Verbally Commits for 2015
- SU Basketball: Gavitt Tipoff Games With The Big Ten?
- Get To Know Your Orange Man - #93, DE Micah Robinson
- Syracuse Daily Links - Kayla Treanor Named ACC WLAX Player Of The Year
- Hey, It's Another Syracuse Social Media Snafu