Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
- Breaking down all the issues with a later NFL Draft
- No, Syracuse lacrosse is not falling off a cliff
- Every remaining NCAA Tournament team has a great storyline you should be following
- In five years, will Maryland-for-Louisville (in the ACC) be the most lopsided trade of all time?
- There aren't nearly enough kolsches on the market for summer drinking
- Laughing at the Eagles, because that's so very easy to do...
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time talking about Syracuse sports too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAM Podcasts: