Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about Jerami Grant's decision to declare for the NBA Draft, this Saturday's Spring Football Game, and of course, beer. Other topics include:
- An open plea for you to watch this year's NBA Playoffs
- Which small-market NBA team could be a great fit for Tyler Ennis
- Why it's almost always the right decision to declare for the NBA Draft
- Thoughts on Syracuse's new football jerseys, which will be revealed today
- Scott Shafer should probably be mic'd up for life
- Let's preempt Saturday's freakout about the spring game by saying "step away from the ledge" now
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time talking about Syracuse sports too.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from BlogTalkRadio
- Download the podcast from iTunes (New iTunes feed so make sure you update. Also PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...