Ah, Fabricio de Melo. you came into our world with so much promise. You left in a blaze of poor grades and way too many nights at Chuck's. Your post-Syracuse Orange career has been an…adventure, to say the least.
Cont...Fab Melo got in Najera's face. Eddie told him to hit the showers.— Marc Hoenig (@MarcHoenig) March 30, 2014
I'd love to think that the B-word is actually "Barbyque" and the P-word was "Peachfuzz" and that he thinks both of those are curse words thanks to some frat bro who was messing with him one night. Given Fab's academic prowess, it's not out of the question.
Melo, the 22nd pick in the 2012 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics, is averaging 5.4 PPG, 3.8 RPG and 0.8 BPG in 20 games with the Texas Legends this season. All of those numbers are way down from his production with the Maine Red Claws last year.
Fab is, as of this moment, still on the roster. We'll see how long that lasts. Until then… Fab Melo: Texas Legend.
- Syracuse vs. Notre Dame: Travel & Sit With Fellow TNIAAM/SyracuseFan Folks
- HopkinsWatch: Could Cal Get Back In This Another Way?
- Syracuse Lacrosse: Orange Jump To No. 7/8 In Polls Following Notre Dame Win
- NCAA Lacrosse Shot Clock Drama: Sankey Invites Further Criticism
- Syracuse Basketball: On Tyler Ennis & The Decision To Go Pro