According to CBS Sports, the game will tip-off at 7:10 p.m. and will be shown on TBS. Your announce team will be Verne Lundquist (play-by-play), Bill Raftery (analyst) and Allie LaForce (reporter).
The 3rd seeded Orange advanced Thursday when they defeated the #14 Western Michigan Broncos 77-53. Guard Trevor Cooney led the Orange with a slump-busting 18 points, including 4 three-pointers, both highs since his career night vs. Notre Dame in February. C.J. Fair added a double-double with 14 points and 11 rebounds, and Tyler Ennis and Jerami Grant each chipped in 16.
The #11 Flyers upset #6 Ohio State 60-59, sending the Buckeyes and guard Aaron Craft home early. The balanced Flyers were led in scoring by forward Dyshawn Pierre with 12 points (plus 8 rebounds), and four other players had at least 9 points.
The Flyers are out of the Atlantic 10 Conference, where they were 24-10 on the season (10-6 league). They are led in scoring by 6’4" junior guard Jordan Sibert, ironically a transfer from Ohio State, who scored 12.4 PPG and shot 43% (76-176) from three this year. 6’7" senior forward Devin Oliver adds 12 points and 7 rebounds per game and shoots 49.3% from the floor.
- 2014 March Madness: Syracuse's Jerami Grant Dunks Real Good
- No. 6 Syracuse Orange (4-2) vs. No. 3 Duke Blue Devils (7-2) Lacrosse Preview
- Report Card: "Confident" Trevor Cooney Leads Syracuse Past Western Michigan
- NCAA Tournament 2014: Late Thursday Schedule & Open Thread
- 2014 NCAA Tournament: Syracuse Cruises To 77-53 Victory Over WMU