The 1-seed Virginia Cavaliers will take on the 3-seed Duke Blue Devils for the right to be ACC Champion. The winner might end up with a top seed in the NCAAs, maybe not, but at worst they'll be a strong 2-seed.
Who should Syracuse fans root for? Not sure it really matters in terms of our seeding at this point. I would assume both schools would be seeded higher than us anyway. But, you know, root for Duke at your own risk.
The game tips at 1:00 p.m. EST. Both games will be televised on ESPN as well as live on TheACC.com. Watch along and share your in-game comments below.
- 23 Seconds of Pain: Breaking Down the End of Syracuse vs. NC State
- Back on Track: No. 10 Syracuse Takes Down No. 3 Johns Hopkins 12-10
- 2014 ACC Tournament Semifinals Open Thread
- 2014 NCAA Tournament: So Is Syracuse A 3-Seed, 4-Seed Or What?
- No. 10 Syracuse Orange (3-2) vs. No. 3 Johns Hopkins (5-0) GameThread