Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons give you everything you need to know about National Signing Day, review the Duke and Notre Dame games, plus talk about beer. Some other topics include:
- This might be Syracuse's best recruiting class in over a decade
- Maryland and SUNJ killed their own recruiting pipelines by joining the B1G
- Why conditioning might be a concern for Orange basketball
- Debating the merits of Jay Williams, basketball opinion-person
- South Florida, home of like half of SU's incoming recruiting class
- Bracketology, and why these things never make any sense
- Want more beer? You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse football recruiting and basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Wake Forest & Duke Preview/Miami Review
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Miami Preview/ACC Football Schedule Review
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Pittsburgh Preview/BC Review
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: ACC Overview/Boston College Preview