Over on the mothership, Chris Dobbertean (of Blogging the Bracket) does his own take on bracketology each week, and not surprisingly, things were shaken up a bit when his article went up this morning. Syracuse took the No. 1 overall seed away from Arizona, setting up a potential matchup with the fourth No. 1, Wichita State, should the bracket go all-chalk.
But that's inconsequential, really. Because the only thing that (likely) matters to the Orange faithful right now is the potential
second third round matchup projected by Dobbertean...
Looks like Cal can still get right back in this...
In all honesty, I (and maybe you, too) thought this joke was about to head out to pasture. It arrived during last year's tournament, then even won an award. Cal was determined to get right back in this at the Maui Invitational, only to fall short once again. Sean tried to wish it away into the cornfield as part of his New Year's Resolution, which might have worked. But then, by some awful internet miracle, Cobbs got hot, beat Arizona, and now here we are once again...
Sean, you're never getting away from this meme. Ever. And it's all your fault. May God have mercy on your @ mentions and comment sections.
- Syracuse Vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind: All The Trevor Cooney 3s (But One)
- "Fortunately, We Had Trevor" - Cooney's Career Night Carries #1 Syracuse Past Notre Dame
- Syracuse Basketball: Tyler Ennis & Jerami Grant Complete 3-4-3 Double Play
- Syracuse Basketball: C.J. Fair, Tyler Ennis Earn ACC Weekly Honors
- An Animated GIF Reaction To Barry Saunders' Jim Boeheim Screed