Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Matt McClusky talk the entire fan base in off a ledge after a harrowing week of basketball, preview the Virginia game and (of course) talk about beer. Other topics include:
- Syracuse fans' rule that no one is allowed to talk about them, but them
- Why Jim Boeheim was right to flip out
- ... And why we can't go any longer without correcting officials for botched calls
- What's to blame for Syracuse's offensive futility these last couple weeks?
- "Gravy," and why it may or may not exist when discussing SU's postseason potential
- How the Orange keep and lose their current hold on a No. 1 seed
- Want more beer? You can also follow John on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...