Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Matt McClusky give you a pretty intense rundown of Syracuse's season thus far, preview the Pittsburgh game, plus talk about beer. Some other topics include:
- Figuring out how this team stacks up v. 2010 and 2012's squads
- Pitt, why are you playing so poorly lately?
- What Syracuse would have to do to lose out on a No. 1 seed
- Virginia is dangerous... but they're not the only ACC team to be scared of
- The importance of Rakeem Christmas, and why he's still not done improving
- Parity is alive and well, and it's going to destroy this year's tournament
- Want more beer? You can also follow John on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...