This week's arbitrary rankings by coaches and media have arrived,and yes, we're No. 1 for a second straight week in both the AP and USA Today polls. Perhaps you were worried for a second during the Notre Dame game a week ago, which is understandable. But the team probably apologizes for that anxiety and encourages you to carry on with your life, since we're still undefeated.
The AP Voter(s) You Arbitrarily Love This Week: You love everyone yet again. It's unanimous for the second week in a row!
The AP Voter(s) You Arbitrarily Hate This Week: I'm sure there's a reason to dislike Ron Morris this week. Under-ranking the Orange just isn't one of them.
Syracuse was also a unanimous No. 1 choice in the Coaches Poll. So hooray for that as well!
For those curious where the rest of the ACC teams were slotted in this week's polls, Duke jumped up 8th in the AP and 9th in the Coaches poll, respectively. Virginia is 17th in the AP and 16 in the Coaches. Pittsburgh also hangs onto a ranking in both polls this week, 25th in the AP poll and 23rd in the Coaches.North Carolina was the only other ACC team to receive any consideration, with one vote in the AP rankings.
We have absolutely nothing to complain about for once, at least with regards to Syracuse's ranking. But anything else bother you about the polls this week? Weigh in below.
- Syracuse Vs. Clemson's Vine Rewind: The 2-3 Zone Without Rakeem Christmas & Baye Moussa Keita
- Report Card: C.J. Fair Leads No. 1 Syracuse Past Clemson
- Syracuse Defeats Clemson: Jerami Grant's Crazy Shot, Meet Trevor Wiggins
- No Practice Makes Perfect? For the SU Women's Basketball Team, That's the Case
- Syracuse Orange vs. Clemson Tigers: TV Listings, History, & More