SU leads the all-time series 14-5 with 18 of the meetings coming when both squads were in the Big East. Syracuse won the last two contests, both in Miami, by scores of 54-49 and 91-74 in 2003 and 2004, respectively.
Get caught up on what to expect from this Miami team from our Q&A with State of the U.
The Orange will go it without DaJuan Coleman for the second-straight game. Expect Jerami Grant to get the start and for Tyler Roberson to see a lot of increased PT.
Jeremy Ryan will be live-tweeting the game and post-game presser. Give him a follow.
Otherwise, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. G'ORANGE!
- Syracuse vs. Miami: Getting To Re-Know The Hurricanes
- Very Important Syracuse Basketball Update: Jim Boeheim's New Suit Linings
- Upstate Orange Podcast: Who's Better Than The 'Cuse?
- Syracuse vs. Miami: DaJuan Coleman Likely Out With Left Knee Injury
- The Most Active TNIAAM Commenters & Community Members Of 2013