Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky chat about Monday's way-too-close-for-comfort win over BC, how it might affect Saturday's game vs. Pitt and of course, beer. Some other topics include:
- Go away, Aaron Craft
- C.J. Fair's season is going just fine, guys
- That time a certain ESPN announcer didn't like what we said (and brought it up on air)
- Talking ourselves into a 10-2 football season, because insanity is fun
- Pitt, we don't like you, but Goddammit, we respect you
Tyler Ennis, and that whole 'nother gear he hits at the end of games
- And of course, beer! You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse football and basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...