Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky chat about Monday's way-too-close-for-comfort win over BC, how it might affect Saturday's game vs. Pitt and of course, beer. Some other topics include:
- How "coming of age" fan experience affects how you view a program
- Aspirational marketing
- Laughing gratuitously at Wisconsin's loss to Indiana
- The terrors of being "locked in" to a No. 1-seed at the Garden (knock on wood)
- How Boston College might have written the best blueprint yet on how to beat SU
- Why Tyler Ennis didn't have as poor of a game as you (and I) thought he did on Monday
- And of course, beer! You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...