The big question today as the North Carolina Tar Heels take to Jim Boeheim Court in the Carrier Dome is which version will show up to take on the No. 2 Syracuse Orange in their first-ever ACC match-up?
Will it be the version that beat No. 5 Michigan State (on the road), No. 12 Louisville (on the road) and No. 14 Kentucky? Or will it be the version that lost to Belmont, UAB, Texas, Wake Forest and now Miami?
Does it even matter if Tyler Ennis, Trevor Cooney, C.J. Fair and Jerami Grant are on their games? Tar Heel Blog doesn't seem all that excited about their chances, but, because we're Syracuse fans, that might put us on edge even more...
Here's a look at how the two teams match-up from before the season courtesy of Lisa.
The game tips around Noon EST will be televised on ESPN so you can't complain your way out of this one. Get your TV, history & team info this-a-way.
Jeremy Ryan will be live from the Dome tweeting in-game and post-game so make sure you give him a follow.
Otherwise, leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below. And enjoy your Bojangles! G'ORANGE!
- Syracuse vs. North Carolina TV Listings, History, Odds & More: Orange 7-Point Favorites
- Orange Eagle Trophy: Come On Eagles! At Least Try to Win This Thing
- Syracuse Basketball Roundtable: So, When Are the Orange Going to Be No. 1?
- Upstate Orange Podcast: Bojangles, Food Lion & the ACC
- Fall Director's Cup Standings: Syracuse Finishes 26th in the Country