Welcome to TNIAAM's latest podcast series: Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky discuss how Syracuse absolutely demolished Tulane on Saturday, before talking beer and then reflecting on the entire first third of the year. Some other topics include:
- How few times we've seen Syracuse dominate inferior opponents as they have the past two weeks
- The Orange's place in relation to college football's ruling elite
- Helmets, and why we should just go ahead and embrace the color-fade lids
- Dissecting the peculiarity (or non-peculiarity) of the Syracuse fan base
- On a related note: Stop kidding yourselves; we have a 99.9% shot of losing to Clemson
- Why Alabama's schedule should prevent them from playing for a title this year
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John & Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour and 20 minutes long. And (surprise!) we do actually manage to talk about Syracuse football for a majority of that time. Plenty of beer talk too, of course.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...