Welcome to TNIAAM's latest podcast series: Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky discuss what the beginning of the Terrel Hunt era means, before talking beer and then this Saturday's matchup against the Tulane Green Wave. Some other topics include:
- Terrel Hunt's arrival as starter means a whole new season for SU
- Why the Wagner win wasn't about anything that happened on the field
- Bowl games, and why Orange fans should still be happy we make any of them
- Why the NC State game may be the season's most important
- John's exploration into curry-spiced beers (don't do it!)
- Syracuse football's impending uniform change
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John & Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour and 15 minutes long. And (surprise!) we do actually manage to talk about Syracuse football for a majority of that time. Plenty of beer talk too, of course.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...