Welcome to the latest installment of TNIAAM's weekly podcast, Atlantic Coast Convos. During the offseason, we'll be previewing the conference's other 13 football teams, while helping Syracuse fans get more familiar with our new conference rivals. While this podcast does share its name and author with the blog Atlantic Coast Convos, the two are separate entities. Hopefully that helps clear up some confusion!
In this week's podcast, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Wake Forest football and well... things kind of go off the rails rather quickly. We're actually pretty complimentary toward the Demon Deacons, though the same thing can't be said about some of our other ACC rivals. Some other topics include:
- Defending Syracuse's honor against our neighbors from Tallahassee (Sorry, Bud!)
- Hey, remember that time some Maryland thought Stefon Diggs could win the Heisman?
Winsipedia is great -- you should use it to laugh at SUNJ, just like we did.
- Penn State, you'll rue the day you decided to call your walk-ons "run-ons." Please, STFU.
- You guys remember that 36-29 thriller over Wake Forest? We recap briefly.
- Fun Fact: Wake Forest has won an ACC title. Recently. Really. There's even shirts!
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. Apologies in advance to Demon Deacons fans, as we sort of divert attention away from your team for extended amounts of time over and over again. We also talk about beer for a bit...
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...