Courtesy of the heads up from Deadspin-
Interesting things I never knew about SU football:
- We are 0-11 against Yale
- We actually have a losing record against Colgate and Georgetown
- Hobart, as usual, tries very hard and doesn't do too well
- We once played Louisville in Tokyo....was before my time but not too long ago ('89). Would love the inside scoop on where this came from. Also makes Japan part of the Empire.
- SUNY-Buffalo is clearly this close to being on par with SU- we only hold a 4-3-1 record against them. Never mind that the 3 and 1 all came before 1900.
- Lulz at Rutgers claims of being 7th all time in Conference Titles. Middle Three Conference FTW
- Among the teams we've never lost to: Texas, Georgia and Clemson.
- Among the teams we've never beaten: Yale, Duke, Princeton and Bowling Green.
- Much like Jersey Shore, California and Indiana, Wyoming is actually in Pennsylvania.