You guys are worrying me... the Penn State game is less than 10 days away and I'm seeing virtually nothing about it! So I have to ask - do you THINK the Orange can/will win this game?
- I know Penn State plays in the mighty BIG TEN, while Syracuse is a new member of the lowly ACC...
- on the other hand, PSU is on punishment, with a reduction in scholarships.
- Of course, SU has a new coach (and new assistants), while PSU has BILL O'BRIEN.
- but then, Syracuse is technically the home team...
- but not really; in fact, the Nitt-witts may outnumber the Oranges.
- I'm soooo confused... can someone help me out here?
*P.S. for what it's worth, I wrote an article on how I think 'Cuse can win - LINK.)