Welcome to the latest installment of TNIAAM's weekly podcast, Atlantic Coast Convos. During the offseason, we'll be previewing the conference's other 13 football teams, while helping Syracuse fans get more familiar with our new conference rivals. While this podcast does share its name and author with the blog Atlantic Coast Convos, the two are separate entities. Hopefully that helps clear up some confusion!
In this week's podcast, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Virginia Tech football and how they'll overcome some issues on offense. We also dive back into the Hokies' history with SU's Donovan McNabb -- albeit briefly -- while ignoring the fact that Syracuse only faces Tech once every six years. Some other topics include:
- Jon Bois's fantastic feature on McNabb and his constant issues with nonsense
- Tech's issues with good teams (while feasting on terrible ones) last year
- So many jokes at the expense of SUNJ
- Marshall and ECU, C-USA East's best and notable trap games for the Hokies
- Logan Thomas... who creates his own ceiling for himself
- Cal, getting back in this
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is nearly an hour long. We actually manage to talk about Virginia Tech for the majority of the time, though obviously, there's plenty of unrelated banter and beer talk, of course...
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...