Welcome to the latest installment of TNIAAM's weekly podcast, Atlantic Coast Convos. During the offseason, we'll be previewing the conference's other 13 football teams, while helping Syracuse fans get more familiar with our new conference rivals. While this podcast does share its name and author with the blog Atlantic Coast Convos, the two are separate entities. Hopefully that helps clear up some confusion!
In this week's podcast, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss NC State football, and the ongoing puzzlement of why every pundit considers them to be so much better than Syracuse this season. The Wolfpack are in the Atlantic Division with us and despite turnover at quarterback and on the coaching staff (just like us), they're considered to have a pretty good shot at winning eight games somehow. Some of today's other specifics included:
- No, really, who is playing quarterback for NC State this season?
- Why East Carolina probably has a better fan base than 50 percent of the ACC
- Perception, and why NC State always gets the benefit of the doubt
- Recent adjustments to Greg Robinson's LinkedIn profile
- Cal, still getting back in this
- That time Wolfpack fans got really mad about us taking over their home court
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is 54 minutes long. No guarantees on how much of that actually focuses on NC State, however. Tangents galore in this one.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...