Welcome to the latest installment of TNIAAM's weekly podcast, Atlantic Coast Convos. During the offseason, we'll be previewing the conference's other 13 football teams, while helping Syracuse fans get more familiar with our new conference rivals. While this podcast does share its name and author with the blog Atlantic Coast Convos, the two are separate entities. Hopefully that helps clear up some confusion!
In this week's podcast, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss Miami football, which many fans are actually quite familiar with already (or were, anyway, while we were still in the Big East together). Since the Hurricanes are in the Coastal Division, we'll only place them about once per decade, so we may as well not even be in the same conference (there's a reason things had originally stopped at 12 teams apiece). Some of today's other specifics included:
- Is The U back? (maybe)
- Comparing Miami QB Stephen Morris to Ryan Nassib
- Why the 'Canes may end up relying on running back Duke Johnson a little too much
- USF's missed opportunity to be the state of Florida's fourth "power" program
- Why are people sleeping on Duke and Wake Forest this season?
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is 58 minutes long. No guarantees how much of that actually focuses on Miami, but that's probably not why you're here anyway.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...