Welcome to the latest installment of TNIAAM's weekly podcast, Atlantic Coast Convos. During the offseason, we'll be previewing the conference's other 13 football teams, while helping Syracuse fans get more familiar with our new conference rivals. While this podcast does share its name and author with the blog Atlantic Coast Convos, the two are separate entities. Hopefully that helps clear up some confusion!
In this week's podcast, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss new divisional foe, Clemson, and just how good the Tigers might be this year (hint: very). Syracuse's first meeting with Clemson this season also happens to coincide with homecoming at the Dome, the Orange's first ACC game and Don McPherson's jersey retirement ceremony. Needless to say, should be quite a busy Saturday on campus. Going further into specifics, the main conversation points included:
- Looking at Clemson QB Tajh Boyd's stark improvement from his sophomore to junior seasons, respectively
- Whether Clemson or Syracuse should hold the title of the ACC's "orange school." (it's us)
- The Tigers' National Championship hopes
- On-campus alcohol sales
- Conference rivalries
- An ACC/Pac-12 scheduling agreement
- How many times Syracuse ends up shuttled of to the Pinstripe Bowl
Plan accordingly: The podcast lasts over 55 minutes.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...