Facebook's Data Science Team is back with their fan distribution maps for the four teams remaining in the competition: the Louisville Cardinals, Michigan Wolverines, Syracuse Orange, and Wichita St. Shockers.
- That is a lot of Michigan fans, you guys.
- Obviously, New York State and a chunk of Pennsylvania are orange but what about those other random spots around the country.
- Jersey screws us over again.
- First thought when I saw that massive chunk in Nevada was that Vegas loves us but it's actually West of Vegas in the desert. Same for the corresponding California chunk. We're huge in the Western wilderness.
- Quite a few random spots in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. I'll take credit for most of that.
- Than again, looks like Whidbey Island is backing Michigan. I've got work to do.
- That chunk of orange in Alaska means we rock Nome and St. Lawrence Island, along with Kodiak Island in the Gulf of Alaska.
- Thanks Maine!