Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons talk about Syracuse football's postseason possibilities, and can't believe how well the basketball team is playing. Some other topics include:
- We're fighting with Buffalo again, you guys.
- Terrel Hunt AND George McDonald have progressed a ton this season, believe it or not
- ... And because of that, next year's offense looks incredibly good
- We have four basketball players who can put up 20 per game. Has that ever happened before?
- Oh, Tom Crean. You're the worst
- USMNT is in the "Group of Death" again, and that makes us sad
- You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is just over an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse football and basketball as well (as we should).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Boston College/Chatting Maui Invitational
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Pitt Preview, Florida State/St. Francis Review
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Florida State Preview/Hoops Update
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Maryland/Basketball Season