I'm not up to speed on what's going on today but I did happen to catch this exchange from Scott Shafer during the Syracuse Orange post-practice interviews as they prepare for the Texas Bowl.
(on who picked the movie they will be watching tonight)
"That’s a great question. I know I picked it. I definitely need to see Anchorman 2. Ron Burgundy is a guy that I’ve idolized for a lot of years and I can’t wait to see this one."
(on if he wants to see Anchorman 2 because he loves dealing with the media)
"Yeah when I look at you guys I say there’s a guy that I know you guys probably have posters up in your rooms of Ron Burgundy and his cast. I just want to jump back into it, and see what that movie’s all about. I love that movie. I haven’t seen this one, but the first one was great. Of course our family is a little messed up, so."
Now, when you run into Scott at Pastabilities, you'll have two things to talk about.
- 2013 Texas Bowl: Check Out This Rodeo Bowl Gallery
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Texas Bowl Preview
- Latest Hoops Rankings: Syracuse 2nd in AP, Coaches Polls
- Syracuse Wins Rodeo Bowl, Now Has 83.333% Chance Of Winning Texas Bowl
- Mookpocalpyse Redux: Mookie Jones, Louie McCroskey Are Your Favorite Rochester RazorSharks