Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky are joined by the Daily Gopher's Chris Hachfeld to chat about the Texas Bowl, before the gang jumps back to beer and SU-Villanova hoops. Some other topics include:
- How to avoid the condescending British woman from counting us out of the podcast closing
- Whether the Big Ten has a cheese eating contest at its media day
- The distinct Orange size advantage vs. Villanova (and why that may not matter)
- BOURBON, for once!
- The hurry-up offense and why it might be an asset against Minnesota
- John, playing the role of Matt McClusky
- beer! You can also follow John and Dan (and Chris) on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse football and basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Reviewing St. John's
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Talkin' Texas Bowl
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Where Might the Orange Go Bowling?
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Boston College/Chatting Maui Invitational
- Syracuse Wins Rodeo Bowl, Now Has 83.333% Chance Of Winning Texas Bowl
- Jim Boeheim Owns A Pizzeria Now, So #BoeheimPizzaSlogans...
- Super Bowl XLVIII: The Battle of New York's College... Band
- Syracuse Football: Punter Riley Dixon Gets A Scholarship, Finally
- 2013 Texas Bowl Week Highlights Include Rodeo Bowl, Children's Center Visit