Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky talk about Sunday's win over St. John's, TNIAAM's fundraising drive to send #AllTheKids to the Texas Bowl, and of course, beer. Some other topics include:
- A lot went both right and wrong against the Red Storm
- If you haven't donated money to send Houston kids to the Texas Bowl, what are you waiting for?
- UConn, we're totally facing you in the second round of the NCAAs
- Is the ACC's strength of schedule just as bad as the Pac-12's?
- ... And would that even matter if Syracuse is a No. 1 seed? (No)
- Pittsburgh, you're a disgrace to basketball
- You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse basketball as well.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Talkin' Texas Bowl
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Where Might the Orange Go Bowling?
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Boston College/Chatting Maui Invitational
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Pitt Preview, Florida State/St. Francis Review
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Reviewing St. John's
- #CuseTixForKids At The Texas Bowl Just Keeps On Keeping On
- Syracuse Basketball: Point Guard Play A Key Factor In Syracuse's Success
- Okay, Let's Just Send #AllTheKids To The Texas Bowl
- Jim Boeheim Continues To Make Friends In The State Of North Carolina