Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky talk about the upcoming Texas Bowl matchup with Minnesota, discuss the Syracuse basketball team's claim to No. 1 and get to chatting beer, too. Some other topics include:
- Taking a look at the overall FBS coaching carousel, and wondering who's going to get screwed
- Imploring Baye Keita to play better so we don't have to criticize him
- Finding new ways to make Minnesota fans like/hate us (open to suggestions)
- You guys really need to give DOCTOR Gross more credit, because he's a genius
- Previewing this weekend's St. John's game. Don't worry, Johnnies. We'll fill your arena again.
- You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is over an hour long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, we spend plenty of time chatting Syracuse football and basketball as well (as we should).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...