Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky go in-depth previewing the Maryland game, talk about what to expect this basketball season, and of course, chat about beer.
- Which five ACC fan bases will hate us the most by the end of this basketball season?
- Who's SU football's top offensive player this season?
- Offering a mini-preview of Big East basketball, because old habits die hard...
- George McDonald's play selection, which is becoming a weekly concern
- What will be the most surprising aspect of this year's Syracuse basketball season?
- John will be at the Maryland game; what beer are you buying him?
- You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour and 15 minutes long. There's beer talk, but don't worry, plenty of Syracuse football and basketball talk to fill the majority of the time.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink, Episode 8: Previewing Wake Forest
- SU Basketball: Talking Hoops With Mike Waters
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink, Episode 7: Reviewing the Carnage
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink, Episode 6: Previewing Georgia Tech