Welcome to TNIAAM's weekly podcast series, Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky talk everyone down from a ledge after the St. Francis game, try to move on after Florida State and preview the Pittsburgh game (while also chatting about beer, obviously). Some other topics include:
- PLAYER HATER'S BALL: We're coming for you, SUNJ, Temple, Uconn & Buffalo!
- Flaws with the current college football and basketball playoff systems
- #MACtion, you are the best.
- Biggest unheralded benefit of the ACC: There are other teams for the media to obsess over when they're struggling (hi, UNC!)
- Coach Orgeron is totally getting the USC job, and it will be fantastic
- Very early NFL Draft evaluations for some ACC seniors
- You can also follow John and Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is nearly 90 minutes long! There's beer talk, but don't worry, plenty of Syracuse football and basketball talk to fill the majority of the time when we're not throwing shade on other programs for fun.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Florida State Preview/Hoops Update
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Maryland/Basketball Season
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Wake Forest
- SU Basketball: Talking Hoops With Mike Waters