On the first drive of the Maryland game...
"Sixteen-play drive…right down the field...physical…really a hard-nosed drive."
"They're both doing well. Hopefully we'll both have them by game time. I think we will, but we'll take it one day at a time."
On Florida State...
"It's one of the best college football teams I've seen in a long time. They have a young freshman quarterback who doesn't play like he's young. And when he's throwing the ball down the field, you know, those wide receivers are really exceptional. I don't know if I've seen a better corp. I thought I had earlier in the year with Clemson…but this group's unbelievable. I started out late last night watching the big plays and it took me about an hour and a half to get through them.
On what things the team needs to focus on improving:
"Continuing to improve on our kicking game…our coverage teams are gonna be important. And when we get into offense and defense…accentuating on the positives that we've had, getting creative as we move in to the game plan and then continuing to get healed up on defense so we can be physical again.
More from Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician:
- Syracuse vs. Florida State: Game Televised On ABC/ESPN2, 'Noles Favored By 38.5
- Syracuse vs. Pitt: November 23rd Game Kicks Off At 12:30 p.m.
- ACC Football Recap, Week 11: Coastal Division Chaos
- Syracuse Football: Jerome Smith Should Be Offered No. 44. He Should Take No. 44.
- The Quest For Belk, Week 10 Update: Just Win (One More), Baby