Welcome to TNIAAM's latest podcast series: Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo, Dan Lyons and Matt McClusky discuss the ongoing attendance debate, talk plenty of beer and of course, preview this weekend's huge matchup with Clemson. Some other topics include:
- The factors behind SU's lackluster football attendance, and why they're not going away
- Stanford as a prototype for the Syracuse football program to follow
- Clemson's defense is a lot scarier than people think
- All eyes will be on the Orange secondary come Saturday
- Georgia looks the part of a national title contender (as does Clemson, by default)
- Why bars shouldn't limit beer flights to their own house beers
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John & Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour and 15 minutes long. We talk extensively about this weekend's game against Clemson. But plenty of beer talk too, of course.
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...