Welcome to TNIAAM's latest podcast series: Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink. As most of you know, it's tough being a Syracuse sports fan. We're cynical, overly defensive, perpetually pining for respect and as a result, we may have a drink or two (or more). This series plays off that, celebrating the best and worst of being a Syracuse fan each week, while also chatting gratuitously about beer.
This week, John Cassillo and Dan Lyons discuss what went wrong (a lot) versus Clemson, along with previewing the NC State game and of course, beer. Some other topics include:
- Syracuse's lackluster play-calling
- An honest account of the fan environment at the Carrier Dome
- Debating speed, and its role in the Clemson loss
- Are we scared of Brandon Mitchell, and does SU's offense actually resemble State's?
- Virginia Tech v. Tennessee at BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY
- This week's new beer releases (seriously you should check some of these out)
- This week's favorite beer choices: You can also follow John & Dan on Untappd!
Plan accordingly: This podcast is about an hour and 11 minutes long. We talk extensively about both Clemson and NC State, while also diving into plenty of beer (of course).
If you haven't yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
You Missed It!: TNIAAM Podcast with...