Sep 1, 2012; Syracuse, NY, USA; Syracuse Orange fans look on during the first quarter against the Northwestern Wildcats at the Carrier Dome. Northwestern defeated Syracuse 42-41. Mandatory Credit: Rich Barnes-US PRESSWIRE
I don't really have anyone to make a bet with when it comes to the Syracuse Orange vs. USC Trojans game. It's not like we're on equal footing here. A USC win does not have nearly the same impact as a Syracuse win.
So I decided to just bet myself.
If USC wins, I go about my business, which, despite Jim Boeheim's concerns, I know.
If Syracuse wins, I must complete a dare that I need some help coming up with.
A few rules...I'm not running naked across Seattle. I'm not running naked period. This is more for your benefit that mine. Also, I'm not going to commit any felonies or do anything that will get me placed on the No Fly List.
So...what should I do if Syracuse somehow wins? Some ideas...
- I bring the Octonion back to life one more time...
- I do a sweded Syracuse version of the Gangham Style music video.
- I get Doug Marrone on a podcast and ask him as many questions as I can about bologna, Gatorade and Dove Bars.
- Next week is LOLCat Week on TNIAAM.
- I re-enact all of the major plays of the game using only myself and my dog Billy.
Leave an idea (or say you want one of these) in the comments and whichever one gets the most Rec's by the time the game starts will be the winner (with my final approval based on the idea). And if Syracuse somehow wins this game, I'll be happy to do it.