A few of the jurors selected, 1 of them is a substitute juror.
- current PSU senior
- psu ticket holder for 30+ years
- Retired professor of 37 years at psu
- man with Bachelor and master degree from psu
- woman graduate of psu in 2007
- engineer admin assistant at psu
- dance teacher at psu
- professor on faculty for 24 years at psu
Will the jury find him not guilty to vindicate the legacy of Joe Paterno? Or will they use an unbiased opinion when deliberating.
I severely doubt the Boeheim/Davis lawsuit in Syracuse would have this much of a Syracuse University color connection for the jury. Allred must be LOL at the fact the defense hasn't asked for a change of venue.