Mar 15, 2012; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Syracuse Orange fans enter the gates for the second round of the 2012 NCAA men's basketball tournament at the CONSOL Energy Center. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-US PRESSWIRE
This is it. At approx. 3:10 p.m. EST, the one-seed Syracuse Orange will kick off their 2012 NCAA Tournament conquest against the 16-seed UNC-Asheville Buldogs.
Want to watch or keep up with the game? Here's every conceivable way to do it...
- Well, you could actually be at the game. But then you probably aren't reading this then.
- The game will be be televised on truTV, Kevin Harlan, Len Elmore, and Marty Snider providing commentary.
- You can also watch the game online (along with every game this week) here for a $3.99 fee.
- Dial Global Sports (formerly Westwood One) will be doing the radio broadcasts and you can find your local affiliate here.
- The NCAA score center tracks realtime stats every game.
- March Madness Live is available for your computer and many smartphone devices, though it might be a little different than you remember it.
- And of course, if you're looking to watch the game in the company of other Syracuse fans, know where to go...
Yahoo! Tourney Pick'em supports SBNation and the best college sports tournament of the year. Join the bracket pools of Drew Brees, Michael Phelps, and Lil Wayne-- all while competing in the $5 million Perfect Bracket and $10,000 Best Bracket Sweepstakes. Be part of the best and biggest Yahoo! Sports tourney game yet – sign up today