I remember when I started here at SB Nation, the Big East section consisted of me and Card Chronicle and all our blogs were hand-written on parchment and sent by carrier pigeon to high society alumni who read it aloud at church on Sunday mornings.
I've got a couple selling points for you to subscribe but honestly, if you can watch this video and don't subscribe right away, I don't think there's anything else I can do to convince you...
The full list of programming already scheduled for the channel include...
- The Full Nelson -- Fresh stories from Amy K. Nelson.
- Bomani & Jones -- Technically it's just one guy, Bomani Jones, but, you know what, I'll let him explain.
- Shutdown Fullback -- Spencer Hall and Jason Kirk will be getting together, saying things about the football things.
- SB Nation The Floor -- Celebrated bloggers Dan Rubenstein and Matt Ufford team up with Erin Sharoni to deliver your daily dose of sports, pop culture and humor.
- Team Reports -- News, unfiltered commentary and deep analysis on an individual team-by-team basis, from the experts in the SB Nation Network.
And here's the super fun part for Syracuse fans. I'm going to be one of those folks doing team reports! They sent me a hi-tech camera and everything. So get ready to see my smirking mug a whole lot more often around these parts.
As for what I'll be doing...I haven't a clue. Probably some game recaps, big news stories and a whole lot of fun stuff in between. Bear with me while I cut down on my ahs and ums through electroshock therapy and work out the kinks.