So much great video footage involving Syracuse Orange football this week. Two videos stood head and shoulders above the rest. Find a cozy spot, headphone-up and enjoy...
First up, the latest episode of City Gridiron, which is following the seasons of New York's top football recruits, including Syracuse commit Augustus Edwards as well as SU looks Laray Smith and Ebenezer Ogundeko. During the episode we find out what Edwards, Smith and Eko thought of their campus visit, check in with various current SU players (Steve Rene, Jeremi Wilkes, Wayne Morgan, etc.), meet the lizards and ferrets that our players call pets and find out just how instrumental Syracuse's ladies might be to landing Ogundeko.
"I met a lot of females. The females are great up here." Good work, Syracuse females.
My five favorite things?
- Deon Goggins' introductory power-move.
- The host not knowing how to pronounce Siriki Diabate or Shamarko.
- That Ryan Nassib chewed gum the entire time.
- The Legend of Workout Shamarko
- Alec Lemon's hair and beard, which looks like it's going to eat his face.