Want to get your hands on a 2013 Vintage Syracuse Orange Football Calendar? You've got a few ways to do that.
I'm a bit of a sucker for old timey Syracuse Orange football posters and I'm willing to bet you or someone you know is too. Especially when it's a poster of something like Syracuse vs. Colgate or Syracuse vs. Rochester, so it's an old timey poster of an old timey game.
So I was pretty psyched when four of these 2013 Vintage Syracuse Orange Football Calendars showed up.
Each month features an image from a different old timey Syracuse Orangemen football game program. It includes games against Villanova, Oregon State, Georgetown, George Washington, Penn State, Temple, St. Lawrence, Hobart and Miami.
What's double cool is that you like one (or 12) of the posters, you can tear them out of the calendar and frame them separately. If you'd like to purchase a Vintage Syracuse (or any other Asgard Press calendar) at a 10% discount, you can do it two ways:
1. Go to www.asgardpress.com, and use the promo code "orange12."
2. Just click on this link that comes pre-loaded with the promo code.
(A heads-up, the site doesn't calculate the 10% discount until the very end, so don't worry when you don't see the discount when you put the calendar in your shopping cart.)
This offer is good now until February 1, 2013.
NOW, if you want a chance to win one of the calendars I have, you've got some options as well...
1. Enter the Syracuse Fan Holiday Decoration Contest. I'm going to tally the results and pick two winners. One from the Christmas Tree Category and one from the Holiday Category (non-trees).
2. Live in Syracuse? Head over to All Star Sports Cards in Destiny USA and take a picture of yourself with the brand new basketball court they built in the store. I'll pick a winner from all of the people who do this and email or tweet me the photo. While you're there, enter a prediction for the TNIAAM game to also try and win a TNIAAM t-shirt.
3. Don't have a Cuse-themed holiday photo and don't live near Syracuse? Then leave a comment below that includes your pick for who will be the starting quarterback for Syracuse football in 2013. I'll pick one winner from selections.
You've got through end of day Friday to do all of this so get to it!