Magicians of all ages and student members of this site are invited to a good ol timey time!
What should make this year more interesting is that we will spend a lot of festive tailgate time AFTER the game as well..but of course that doesn't mean we're not starting early :-)
- Get my car in the lot across from Marshall Square Mall by 9am (same as last year). It's a jet black Chevy HHR SS.
- Look for SU flag (duh), aforementioned car and loud music.
- Food Folks & Fun until about 11:30, then head for dome.
- Resume after game for at least one round of grillin'... party til dark.
- 2 charcoal hibachis and a small coleman stove.
- Cornhole, Pong, Can Jam provided.
- Music & Lyrics.
- Name tags.
- There will probably be some extra brats and burgs, but feel free to donate any meat you see fit.
- I'll bring some soda. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Seriously, kiddie drinks on the house. If you want to contribute other things, I'll be sure to ice up the coolers and have them on hand.
- Munchies. Again, will probably be plenty on hand anyway, but if you care to donate, be my guest.
- I'll bring my camp 4-5 camp chairs, but if you have one of your own, I'd advise it.
- Not that we're planning on liquid sunshine, but does anyone have an easy-up they can bring if come Friday it doesn't look promising?
THERE WILL NOT BE A VIDEO CAMERA AGAIN THIS YEAR....but some nice pictures to commemorate our gathering may be on hand.
Please keep in touch below, let me know if your in, and especially if you need space for a vehicle close by. Otherwise just keep in touch below.