It's time for FanFest, you guys! If you haven't already decided to attend the festivities, let me remind you of what you'll be missing out on...
- Watch football practice from 3:45 - 6:30pm. (Gates open at 3:00 p.m.)
- Autographs from you favorite (and least-favorite) Syracuse players and coaches.
- Tops Supermarkets and Dunkin Donuts promo items and product samples.
- 2011 Syracuse football posters and schedule cards.
- The chance to meet Pro Football Hall of Fame member and former Syracuse University standout Floyd Little.
- The chance to meet members of Syracuse Olympic sports teams, like the soccer teams and volleyball team.
Doug Marrone would like to see you there. You don't want to disappoint Doug Marrone, do you? Despite the rash of injuries, Marrone plans on keeping things rolling. Expect to see a light scrimmage like last season, though the team might take it a little easy and I don't think they want another player carted off the field, especially with so many fans watching.
If you're going, you know what to do when you get back. Post your thoughts on the event, post pics and videos in the FanPosts and show off your brand-new autograph collection.
And if anyone has it in them to bring a Dove Bar and have a picture taken of themselves giving it to Coach Marrone, you will be in my good graces forever.