FanPost

This is just too weird--had to pull it

I like this, a lot, Dan.

Somberly showing support like many did the night before is one thing. Getting tanked and acting like a moron solves NOTHING.

And I stop and think, what if it was Bernie Fine? And Gmac found him? And they told Boeheim and nothing happened? I would probably say the same about that as I did about this. Fire EVERYBODY. Sorry, too much was compromised. You can’t continue to overlook what has happened and side with anything that could remotely resemble complacency. Keeping JoePa means he retains his power and basically takes no part in the blame.

This whole thing is terrible. I feel terrible for the kids that go to school there. But why the F*@% aren’t you driving to Sandusky’s house and lynching that piece of trash?!!?

Born in '87, Orange fan since '86

by StealthTurkey on Nov 10, 2011 7:10 AM PST reply actions

Well, in comparison to Penn State

I think Gerry has more pull with the community at large than Fine, rather than the way it was with Sandusky.

Twitter

www.CuseRugby.com

www.SyracuseRugby.com

by 'CuseRugby on Nov 10, 2011 10:24 AM PST up reply actions

Sorry.

Born in '87, Orange fan since '86

by StealthTurkey on Nov 10, 2011 10:34 AM PST up reply actions

It's the idea that makes me queezy

not that you wrote it. Seems like a suitable comparison.

www.CuseRugby.com

www.SyracuseRugby.com

by 'CuseRugby on Nov 10, 2011 11:04 AM PST up reply actions

It is

I’ve tried to put myself in Penn State students’ shoes thinking “what if Boeheim had something similar?” I guess just attaching more names we love to set up the exact same scenario just hits a nerve. But it is our equivalent to it.

by cuse2012 on Nov 10, 2011 3:55 PM PST up reply actions

I thought about that exactly

and I decided that i would give up watching all sports forever because my heart would be too broken. I almost gave up the NBA when I found out that Robert Parrish threw his pregnant wife down some stairs…

F#&% the Big East

by dacj501 on Nov 13, 2011 2:39 AM PST up reply actions

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician

You must be a member of Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician. You should read them.

Join Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician

You must be a member of Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician to participate.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker