What will it take? A lot of things not in any particular order:
1. Take the crowd out of the game
2. Control the clock
3. Minimize mistakes on offense
4. run early to open up Play Action against a soft secondary.
5. Use Hogue or Smith to spy on Locker. Advantage of having former RBs at LB could be big in this regard.
What would a W mean
1. Husky stadium is an absolutely awful place to play as a visitor. The crowd will be fired up to get the first win on the board after the loss last week and overall this stadium is consistently a top 5 toughest place to play deal. So it would be a tremendous road win for SU.
2. It would be a good win for the Big East
3. Both of these points would be reduced given it would mean UW is 0-2 to start the season.
I feel good about SU's chances, thinking back to the PSU game as a comparable opponent - though I don't think UW is quite as skilled overall offensively, they have a comparable or purely better QB. Also a tougher place to play, but I think the PSU game will serve as a good experience for SU in this game.