1. I really didn't think they'd kill this many main characters before the finale. Jin? Sun? Sayid? The castoff from a Burt Reynolds movie?
2. Speaking of Jin and Sun, shame on Sun for not telling Jin to save himself for the sake of their daughter! (but that's me as daddy talking)
3. Good buildup of morally ambiguous Sayid all season, with redemption at the end (not killing Desmond, then saving everyone from the bomb)
4. All that and Kate magically survives her bullet wound? Hmpf.
5. Nice touch with sideways Claire's music box playing "Catch a Falling Star"
I have to admit got all misty eyed near the end, espcially when Hurley started crying.
3 more episodes. I'm gonna miss it when it ends.